Friday, March 20, 2015

Twenty Days Too Long

...since I last posted. And I was trying to hard for consistency. So today, I'd like to begin with a couple of serious things, then leave that behind to move onto some happy stuff.

First of all, I seem to be at a crossroads. And a rather large one, in fact. It's completely normal for a college student to be at this stage, but I'm at a place in my life where I don't even know what to do with myself. This affects much of what I do, my outlook on life, and how I spend my time.

HALP.

Second, concerning the blog. NOPE. I'M NOT DELETING THIS THING. Scared you, didn't I? Anyways, I'm not sure about the direction that my blogging will take. There's so much I want to write about, but this particular blog doesn't seem to have a niche. I know it's just a simple starting blog for a beginner blogger, but where do I go from here? There's so many things I love to do! Photography, acting, writing, movie reviewing...I'm a pretty artsy character, and my blogging, or whatever I choose to do, should reflect that lifestyle.

BUTBUTBUT.

Serious ramblings aside, let's get out of that nasty cloud. Happy First Day of Spring! Tulips are starting to bloom all around campus, and I love love LOVE walking by them on my way to class. They help a little with the fact that spring break is over and done with. It's always wonderful to go home and see my family and some of my high school buds.

I creeped on some fishermen. Got some great portraits. I also got to fly a plane. That was pretty cool. And I got to celebrate my brother's eighteenth birthday.

Even cooler. Because he's old. And is so much taller than me.

Nonsense.




Blogger's Note: Look for the complete scoop on how I got to fly a plane in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment