Friday, February 6, 2015

Just Weary

I wish I could describe to you just how tired I am, friends. I went into this semester feeling burnt out and weary to the bone, and it doesn't seem to go away.

But every day I try even harder to catch every ray of light, seek out every moment of beauty, and breath every breath of air I can, because I'm alive.

I'm alive.

Life has been a bit like a storm at sea lately. Some times I think that I've hit my mid life crisis already, even though I don't turn twenty until April.

But I haven't given up hope yet friends. I'm exhausted, but not dead.

I'm alive, and I have so many more stories to share.


Blogger's Note: As you can tell, I've hit a bit of a rough patch. I'll share more about that later, but I wanted to let you all know how I was feeling at the moment. Sorry this post is so short! 

No comments:

Post a Comment